Join The Team
Here at La Moo Creamery, we truly believe in the philosophy of “taking care of your people and they will take care of your customers”. Employee loyalty and satisfaction is of great importance to us which is only achievable by treating everyone with respect and dignity. As part of the La Moo team, no one is above or below another team member. All levels of skills are embraced and appreciated. We are constantly striving to achieve a safer, friendlier, and more cooperative work environment for our team members to learn and grown in. We welcome you to join our effort to make La Moo Creamery a pleasant and an exceptional place to be.
La Moo Creamery will be a refreshing experience completely eclipsing that of typical ice cream parlors we are all familiar with. To apply set the job title as the subject line and email a filled out job application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ice Cream Attendant
The ice cream attendant’s role is to ensure that each and every customer is served in a friendly, professional, and timely manner. This includes greeting customers as they enter the store, processing customer orders using the cash register, and fulfilling customer order including making ice cream, making waffle, and puffs. The ice cream attendant is to greet the customer with a smile leaving a lasting impression of our establishment. This person will process customer transactions, resolve customer issues, and maintain the store by assessing and completing necessary cleaning tasks.
• Prep and serve all offered ice cream dishes, including other items sold at the location.
• Greet all customers in a friendly and welcoming manner.
• Fulfill customer requests with their purchases.
• Identify customer issues/complaints and take necessary steps to correct them.
• Keep the service area stocked with all necessary items.
• Clean and organize the store when necessary.
• Assist assigned other team members with various tasks when necessary.
• Notify management of all operation issues.
• Perform other related duties as requested.
• Perform to specifications outlined in your employment contract.
• Minimum Age: 14 years
• Previous Experience: None
• Reliable Transportation
• Able to Lift Minimum of 10 lbs.